Zero sugar added and only 15 calories per tablespoon! This luscious yet low calorie blueberry compote is a great topping for pancakes, cheesecake, ice cream or slathered on toast.
Difficulty level: ultra beginner
Equipment needed: none
What you need:
- 1 cup frozen organic wild blueberries
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp stevia powder
What to do:
- put all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat.
- cook, stirring for 5 minutes to defrost blueberries.
- bring blueberries up to a simmer, reduce heat to medium low
- lwt simmer for 12 minutes occasionally stirring
- remove from heat, pour into a mason jar or Tupperware and store in fridge for over a week