Just in time for Valentine's day
A decadent dark chocolate desert... wait what? guilt free? how?!
No added sugar, high in protein and chalk full of antioxidants!!!
yep its possible :)
difficulty level: beginner
- Vitamix (blender)
What you need:
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Dutch Processed Organic Cocoa Powder*
- 1/2 cup organic vanilla whey protein isolate*
- 1/2 cup frozen organic raspberries
- 1 tbsp organic extra virgin whole kernel coconut oil melted
- 1/4 tsp powdered stevia
- 3 tbsp almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp ground cashew powder (optional)
- lemon zest (optional)
*can be found on, yep you guessed it, Amazon :)
What to do:
- in microwave thaw frozen raspberries
- place all ingredients except cashew powder in Vitamix or blender.
- start blending on lowest setting ad slowly increase to highest setting, mix on high for
- place a zip-lock bag on top of a large glass, fold sides down.
- using spatula transfer Ganache from blender to Zip-lock bag.
- Close ziplock bag, letting Ganache collect in one corner.
- Carefully cut ziplock corner
- Pipe Ganache into small ramekins of choice
- sprinkle with cashew powder and/or lemon zest
- serve alongside fresh berries or fruit